A lot of long hairstyles are demanding in that they require a lot of time to prepare. Here are some quick hairstyles for long hair worth trying out.
1. Perfect Ponytail
Perfect ponytail is a simple and easy to attain hairstyle. There are numerous tips you can use to ensure you come up with the best ponytail hairstyle. Here is a step by step procedure on how to attain a perfect ponytail hairstyle without straining yourself:
- Take a comb and remove all the tangles and bumps around it. Further smoothen the texture and the general appearance of your hair through blow dry.
- Avoid washing your hair immediately before starting the designing process. Wet hair is difficult or almost impossible to design.
- Use the right comb when combing your hair so that it doesn’t get damaged.
- Use bobby pins and hair tie to hold your hair still.
- Have a rough idea of how your ponytail will look like. As we all know, there are numerous ponytail designs to choose from.
- High ponytail is easy to design when compared to other hairstyles.
- Choose a spot on the top of the head to form your high ponytail.
- Take a section of hair on the top of your head and conjoin it together. Use a hair tie to hold your hair still.
- Swiftly conjoin the remaining hair section with the one used to form a ponytail.
- Use a hair brush to remove any frizz or bumps that might arise when designing your hair.
- Readjust your hair tie to hold still your high ponytail. You can also use bobby pins
- Further brush your hair to smoothen its texture.
- Feel free to use a hair spray and any accessory you deem necessary. However, your hair accessory should blend with your hair color.
2. Doughnut Bun
- Buy a readymade tube or use a sock if you cannot access one.
- Use a sock that doesn’t leave plenty of threads
- Take a pair of scissors and come up with a tube. Look for a sock with neutral color or perfectly blends with your hair color.
- Shift attention and focus it on your hair. Wash your hair a few days or hours before designing your hair. It is difficult to design your hair if it is wet.
- Determine the texture and size of your hair before your comb. Use the right comb to remove bumps and tangles that might form on the head.
- Apply gel and blow dry if you want to enhance the texture and the general outlook of your hair.
- Carry on and form a ponytail. Please note that the location of your ponytail is where you are going to form your doughnut bun.
- Hold your hair still with a head tie immediately after forming a high ponytail. It’s up to you to determine the size and the length of your ponytail.
- Take your tube and slowly put your hair inside it. Ensure all the hair is placed inside the tube.
- Swiftly pull your tube upwards until it cannot be pulled any further. Ensure you are comfortable.
- Take the edges of your ponytail and start twisting it until you attain a doughnut bun hairstyle. Your doughnut bun hairstyle should be intact in place. Resize it until you attain a reasonable design.
- Use your bobby pin to hold your bun and hair at large in place. Furthermore, it will help your hair remain intact for a long period.
3. Pinned-Back Look
Pinned back look hairstyle is one of the few hairstyles that give your hair enough breathing space during summer. This hairstyle suits women with bangs. It also suits women who want their hair to dry up. Here is a step by step guideline on how to prepare this hairstyle:
- Pinned back look hairstyle doesn’t encourage designing wet hair. Therefore, give your hair sometimes to dry. Alternatively, use a blow dry to completely dry your hair.
- Use the right comb when styling your hair or you risk damaging it.
- Use your comb to direct a section of your hair straight towards the front.
- Develop a habit of back combing your hair. This gives your hair more volume and reduces the possibility of loose hair coming off.
- Proceed and form a ponytail look with hair directed towards the front of your head.
- Divide your hair into two sections and tease it to create more volume.
- Form curls throughout the head.
- A section of hair should be pinned back and held still with some bobby pins.
- Pinned back look hairstyle offers you a wide range of designing options. Choose the one that suits your needs.
4. Heatless Waves
There are two common ways of designing heatless waves. Let us go through them.
- There is no specific hair color you should adopt on your head. It all depends on your preference.
- Comb your hair downwards towards its respective direction. This makes it easy to remove bumps and tangles around your head.
- Proceed further and enhance the looks and texture of your hair through blow dry.
- Choose the direction your hair will rest. A large fraction of your front view hair should rest on either the right or left side of the head. Hair on the back of the head should be combed straight.
- Heatless waves hairstyle looks good on women with hair that stretches past their shoulders.
- Commence and divide your hair into numerous sections before twisting it.
- This is how you attain waves without using curling iron.
- Form two hair sections on both the right and left side of the head.
- Direct these sections towards the back of the head before plaiting them.
- Comb the remaining hair straight towards the back of the head.
- Twist your hair and hold it still for a few minutes to attain waves.