Have you always wanted to have smooth and sleek hair? Well, we can’t blame you! After all, having straight hair gives you that polished and elegant look that you can’t achieve with curly or wavy hair.
But let’s face it. Keeping your hair straight is not as easy as it sounds. This is most especially true if you have naturally wavy hair. Lucky for you, there are straightening irons to the rescue.
To address these, some companies launched a hair straightening brush that allows you to straighten and brush your hair at the same time. The L’ANGE Straightening brush is one of the most popular options that you have in the market today.
However, the use of these hairstyling devices comes with one problem— it’s a bit difficult to use when you’re styling your hair.
What is this product, and is it the right brush for you? Read these L’ANGE Straightening brush review to find out!
Before we dive into the details of this straightening brush, here are some of the features you need to know about the L’ANGE Straightening Brush:
- The L’Ange Straightening brush is a straightening iron, blower, and brush rolled into one device!
- The straightening brush uses negative ion technology and ceramic bristles to tame frizz and keep hair shiny.
- It also utilizes infrared heat to dry the hair from within, minimizing the effects of heat damage.
Who is L’ANGE Straightening Brush Best For?
Are you wondering if you’re a candidate for using this straightening brush? You are if:
- you want to achieve frizz-free, sleek and straight hairstyle.
- you have frizzy, wavy, or curly hair.
- you plan to tame your wavy or frizzy hair.
- you wish to protect your hair from damage brought about by heat styling.
- you aim to create beautiful hairstyles in a lesser amount of time.
- you want to keep your hair sleek and smooth.
The L’ANGE Straightening Brush looks like a simple one, but this brush comes with an electric cord so you can turn on its drying power. The only difference with a regular hairbrush is it has small holes in between the bristles. This is where the hot air that dries your hair passes through.
We consider this hot brush to be one of the most stylish straightening brushes in the market because of its eye-catching baby pink color with a metallic design.
Features and Functionality
If you want to know what are the features that you can take advantage of when using this straightening brush, here are some of them:
- It can emit heat with temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit so you can dry your hair faster. This also means that the brush can deliver heat temperature you need to straighten all hair types.
- The ceramic bristles emit infrared heat which dries hair strands from the inside out, sealing in moisture in the process.
- It comes with a 30-minute auto-shutoff feature to prevent accidents.
- The brush features a 360-degree swivel cord for your styling convenience.
- It has an adjustable temperature ranging from 180 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
What makes the L’ANGE Straightening Brush stand out from the rest? Here are some of the features that make this product special:
- It’s developed with double negative ion technology. This means that the bristles contain the maximum amount of negative ions a brush can hold. This ensures that you can get frizz-free hair with zero static.
- This is one of the few hot brushes with an LCD Digital Interface designed to promote precise temperature control and avoid overheating.
- The brush heats up evenly and quickly so you can style your hair in just a few minutes.
- The purchase of this brush comes with a risk-free moneyback guarantee.
- The design of this brush helps to cut down on styling time.
- The bristles come with a nylon tip so these won’t dig into your scalp.
- The cord is heatproof so you won’t deal with damaged cords.
- It’s a bit expensive.
- The brush may not work as efficiently as expected on thick curly hair.
The Value: Is It Worth It?
Based on the L’ANGE straightening brush review, this brush does an excellent job straightening the hair most efficiently and safely possible. We can’t deny that it’s a bit expensive, but all its advanced features and technologies make the price worth it.
More Related Articles: