A hairstyle is something that reflects your personality. You style up yourself according to the occasion and the season. Then why don’t you style your hair the way you style up yourself?
Have you ever thought that your hairstyle is something that is looked upon by others just the way they look at you by way of your dressing sense? Now, let us take a simple example. For instance, if you’re teaching in a school, you will have a simple or formal hairstyle, either by tying a simple ponytail or by tying a knot or a bun; similarly, you will try to wear something simple or formal.
For instance, if you’re hanging out with your friends, many of you’ll surely try keeping your hair open and would not prefer to tie it. This becomes a casual hairstyle. Or quite a few of you might tie a high pony or a high knot but keep it casual. And if you have a bad hair day, you’ll surely tie a high messy bun.
When speaking about Messy Braided Updo, these are very much in fashion and are trending. Be it a wedding or any function, messy hairdos have replaced that old-styled straightened hair or those simple buns or braids. A messy braided updo is totally in fashion this season.
Simple steps to create a messy braid easily by yourself:
Method 1: Making a single braided bun
- Create a side parting and grab a small section of your hair. Tie it into a braid and secure it by tying it with a band.
- Now hold the rest of your hair just like you’re going to tie a ponytail. Secure it again with a rubber band.
- Twist and turn it in a circular motion so that you can fix it with bobby pins and create a neat bun at the nape of your neck.
- Now grab the braid that you had tied earlier. Push it behind your bun and fix it with bobby pins.
- A single braided bun is ready. An effortless hairdo that anyone can try at home if you have even a small get-together.
Method 2: Double braided bun
- For this, you need to pull your hair into two equal sections by creating a center parting.
- Grab small portions of your hair from the front, from both the side and create braids on both sides.
- Eventually, grab the other leftover section of your hair & again braid them neatly.
- Carry one side of your braid and pull it towards the opposite side horizontally. Fix it with pins firmly.
- Repeat the same thing with the braid of the other side.
- A loose curvy braided bun will be formed by the braids that you made with the back portion of your hair.
- Get hold of the braid that you created with the front section of your hair.
- Pull it backward to meet the edges of the braided bun. Fix it firmly.
- Repeat the same thing with the other side.
You are ready to rock the party with a smooth double-braided hairdo. Below are the 10 popular Messy Braided Updo hairstyles you can choose. Enjoy!