We all know the struggle to dry our hair. Taking care of our hair has always been a challenging task. We have different kinds of products that we can wash our hair and We even moisten them, but when it comes to drying, we always tend to depend on heat app appliances.
We all are now in a hurry to dry our hair, and we always go for heat appliances, but they always dry up our hair and take all the moisture out of your hair. And then this we start applying different products to get the shine and texture your back. This on and off going process always damages our hair. If you are someone who is looking forward to taking care of their hair naturally, try these simple techniques to get the natural look. These steps will definitely help you in preserving your hair quality.
Tips To Dry Your Hair without Any Heat Appliances
This article will talk about 2 methods that you can follow to keep your hair as natural as possible. You can try them to preserve your hair quality, texture, and shine.
Method No. 1
Blotting Your Hair Dry
- After you have done shampooing your hair, you can apply conditioner and leave it for 2 to 3 minutes. The conditioner always promotes healthy hair and moistens it deeply. When you wash your hair with the shampoo the water is absorbed into the hair, but when you condition your hair, instead of water being absorbed it slides off.
- After this, you can take water out of your hair by squeezing your hair. You can then take your fingers and comb and then fluff it. You can now flip your hair upside-down. Shake your hair a little, and this will help you dry the hair even faster.
- If you want to use towels to dry your hair, remember don’t rub your hair too vigorously. If you rub your hair vigorously with a towel, it will permanently damage the cuticle. To avoid this, use a microfiber towel. It absorbs the moisture and protects your hair at the same time. If you want to be more careful, you can use paper towels which can help you reduce the frizz.
- When you’re using a towel always start from the root instead of the ends. The ends will dry faster than your roots. Squeeze the roots multiple times with the towel. Now fluff the hair and get as much airflow to the roots.
- Now you can comb your hair with a wide-tooth comb. You can untangle your hair and avoid frizz in your hair. You can use a simple anti-frizz serum, sea-salt spray while styling.
Method No. 2
Other Methods To Dry Your Hair
- You can wrap your hair in a towel and create a turban. Always use a microphone fiber towel. You can leave your hair in a turban for a couple of minutes. You can keep it for 10 to 15 minutes, and while this is going on, you can have your breakfast and even go for a quick facial.
- To start this, first, take the excess amount of water from your hair and then bloat it to get the excess moisture and then wrap it in a turban. Do not go for special turbans, because they are always expensive. So if you want to save your money, always go for a microfiber towel. It is always the best choice for hair.
- After this, you can use a microfiber brush. These brushes have sponges that will soak up the extra moisture in your hair. Just keep running the brush through your hair. It will remove the water. Just try brushing your hair a few times, then shake your head a little to get air flow around your hair.
- And the best way is to sit in the sun. You can set under some the sunlight, and will dry your hair while nourishing it with vitamin D.
Use the above methods to dry your hair without using any heating appliances.