There are various methods that women use to look more fashionable at this time. Be it wearing nice clothes or getting creative with the makeup that they put on. But, there is one thing that never goes unnoticed, that is the hairstyle she wears.
Although, it can be very difficult to choose from the millions of ways one can style their hair.
Amongst all, one of the categories is very innovative and popular, the Braids. The braids can be of various levels, some may be too difficult to make, or some may be very easy and yet give out a very appealing look.
You must have heard of plait braids very often in your life. You might have even seen hundreds of people wear this braid. This braid is very functional and easy to make.
Along with that, it can also be very stylish or simple, depending on how you wear it. It does not matter what texture your hair has as a plait braid is suitable for all hair types. It keeps the hair intact, and the braid does not damage the hair.
Women use a plait braid all across the world. It is loved by all, and it is amazing to see how creative a simple plait braid can be. Knowing how to make yourself a plait braid is a must.
Supply You’ll Need To Make A Plait Braid
- Comb or Brush (To detangle your hair and eliminate all knots).
- Elastics or hair ties (To secure the end of the braid, so it does open up when you don’t want it to).
- Serum, if necessary (To make your hair look smooth and neat).
Detailed Steps To Make A Plait Braid
- If your hair is too dry, apply a little amount of serum all over your hair. This will make sure that your hair looks shiny and beautiful, along with being smooth.
- Brush your hair thoroughly, removing all knots and frizz from your hair, so you do not get a shabby outcome.
- Divide your hair into three sections.
- Make sure that the sections you have made are equal and not think and thin.
- Take the first section on the right and cross it over the middle section.
- Now take the section on the left and cross it over the new middle section.
- Repeat the same steps over again until you reach the end or the desired length.
- It is usually worn all the way down, but you can also braid a little and leave the rest of the hair hanging to give out a fun, ponytail braid.
- Make sure to secure the end of the braid with a hair tie.
- You can use clear elastic or a colorful hair tie, depending on how you want to style it.
- Comb the ends again to make sure a tidy look is achieved.
- You can make the braid tight or loose, depending on how you want to wear it.
- You can also add clips, hair bands, or bandanas to style up your look.
- And you’re done!
Is the plait braid the same as the Elsa braid?
Yes, the plait braid is the same as Elsa braid as it was also worn by a famous character called Elsa from a Disney animated movie called Frozen.
What is a feather braid?
A feather braid is the same as a plait braid. The only difference is that a feather braid gives out a more messy and effortless look as tiny pieces fall off.
Is this the most popular braid type?
Yes, the plait braid is often considered to be the most popular braid as it is globally loved, and it is widely recognized by millions and worn daily.