Everything is possible with Iverson braids from ponytails to a bun. These braids offer a distinctive style of an American professional basketball player, Allen Iverson.
On the other hand, over time, his styles and patterns have been altered and retouched for amazing looks. The long hair in this style can be combined with a single braid to give a high pony look.
It is one of the simplest and most instantaneous Iverson braid styles for short hair. It can also be paired with the cornrows originating from the sides of the scalp to give an eye-catching look.
There are hardly any other variations in hairstyles like ponytails, which are extremely easy to do. Iverson Braids provides a more different and bound look to your beautiful hair.
One of the best features of this hairstyle is no matter how much shorter hair you have; you can still plait it. It will intensify your specialties, along with delivering you a new appearance.
Supply You’ll Need To Make An Iverson Braid:
- Elastic Band
Detailed Steps of Making Iverson Braid
Initially, the hair needs to be prepared well before doing the Iverson braids
- Properly shampoo, condition, dry, and comb the hair.
- Section the hair vertically forming four equal sections using the comb.
- Clip or gather three of the sections, to begin with, the styling of braid.
The braiding method is based only on the positioning of the sections of hair to be braided.
- Part the hair horizontally from the top part of the division to the temple in one-half inch partings starting on the left side.
- Lay each of the half-inch parts alternately from left to right in the direction to be braided.
- Start at the front half-inch section when the entire section is parted toward the temple using the regular three-strand method
The final braiding process can be done now through these steps:
- Reverse the direction after reaching the end of the braid and start braiding the remaining half-inch section from the temple to part.
- Proceed to the remaining half-inch parting, braiding from part to temple.
- Repeat alternating in this design until the complete part of half-inch partings is fully braided.
- Secure the end of the braid with a small elastic band or directly braid it to the edge and allowing it to hang.
- Repeat the same steps as above on the next vertical sections of the hair.
- Use an oil-based conditioner to lubricate the scalp to restrict flaking or dry skin after the entire braiding.
How to make fresh-looking braids?
The steps needed in maintaining a fresh-looking braid are:
- Cut the little stray of appearing hair
- Dry them by placing all the extensions in hot water
- Brush with some styling gel into the hair as it dries,
- Now old braids will jump back to your brand new fresh looking braids
What are fishtail braids?
A trendy and sophisticated style preferred by most of the women out there. A fishtail braid is a type of hairstyle that includes making hair strands together to form an intricate appearance. One of the most common fishtails is a French-style beginning at the crown of the head. They tend to look better when the hair turns out to be a little messy.
What are the different styles of Iverson Braids?
There are many varieties of Iverson braids, and some of them are listed as follows:
- Maze Master Iverson Braids
- Big Leaves Iverson Braids
- Zig Zag Braided Part
- Iverson Braids Top Bun
- Trident Queen Iverson Braids.